Linhof Master Digi Repro
Linhof Master Digi Repro – System guarantees a comfortable and user-friendly workflow.
The reproduction and digitazation of paintings, graphics, books and slides serve the highest demands.
The complete electronical and automised reproduction work place ensures that the original artwork is not affected.
The whole workflow is controlled by computer software. The Master-Digi-Repro supports individual lighting for enhanced textual reproduction.
>> PDF Master Digi Repro
PRECISION FOR DIGITALISATION AND REPRODUCTION
• Touch-sensitive objects such as valuable graphics, pictures and paintings
• Reproductions to visualise structures absolutely necessitating perfect illumination.
• Archiving of books, journals and magazines
• Three-dimensional book covers
• Objects to be restored
• Reprints of maps and blue-prints
• Documents, Seals and Coins
• 3-dimensional objects of any kind
• Transparent objects up to 50 x 60 cm
• Glass negatives
• Historic glass paintings
• Exposures via Linhof exposure system
• Industrial measuring and testing
• Material analysis, research and development